Quilting Nona

Tuesday, July 31, 2012


July's Schnibbles Project

I heard that there would be a  month where those participating in AYOS would each choose a Schnibbles pattern of their choice and was excited when I learned that was the plan for this month.  I chose to make a table runner using Miss Rosie's Little Red thinking a could 'whip' this out fairly quickly -- AGAIN the month got away from me!  While I felt my usual self-imposed frantic rush to complete this project, it did come together in record time.  The blocks in this pattern reminded me of pumpkins so it only seemed natural to turn to my stash of fall colors. I can't make up my mind what type of sashing I wanted to use so I've decided to set it aside and hopefully get back to it before it gets tossed into the UFO box.

No comments:

Post a Comment