Quilting Nona

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good bye to March


My Sailors:  Sean, Dan, John & Ethan
This picture was a request from a very proud Dad.
The little sailor - wearing his Grandpa Ted's boyhood outfit.
I'm told that the older you get the faster time passes.  I must be getting older because the month of March flew by and April is half gone.

We started the month of March with the 'sort of ' suprise visit from our son . . . the tall sailor in the middle.  Following in his older brother and dad's footsteps, he enlisted in the Navy last May.  He is serving as a Cermonial Guardsman stationed in Washington, DC.  This was his first visit home since enlisting.

. . . And the 'sort of ' surprise, it's a game my boys play called "Can we pull one over on Mom?" For the record, they rarely succeed!  They don't believe that not much slips by me or that  in a previous life I was either a spy or trained with the FBI <wink>

I 'just wuv' this picture- it brings on a smile every time I see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment