Quilting Nona

Monday, April 30, 2012

April is not going to be my most productive month.

Broken sewing machine / broken computer.  What's next . . . oh don't even want to have that thought!
Sewing machine update:   sadly more than TLC is needed - it's terminal. So began the on-line search for a replacement until the desk top started acting up . . . some times it works and some times it doesn't.  aaaarrrrrgh!
 
When I shared the sad news about my machine with my hubby, he said  "Well get whatever you want."  Did I hear correctly?  And Joanne's was having a sale on sewing machines.  That was all the encouragement I needed.  After 'sleeping-on-it' for a couple of days, I decided to go a little crazy . . . well a little crazy for me. 

Here is my new Viking Tribute 140




We're still getting acquainted but I am sooo happy with this machine.

Oh and the computer:  needs a new hard drive.  New one on the way and until it arrives, using a very slooooow computer we bought for our son when he was still in high school.



No comments:

Post a Comment